A Flieger watch is a Pilot or an Aviator watch , the original Flieger watches were developed during World War II as a method of timekeeping specifically for fighter pilots.the main focus of the Flieger was legibility, robustness and accuracy but if the navigator or pilot couldn’t quickly tell the time, the watch was of no use.
- CASE : ip Gun sandblast finish surgical grade stainless steel 316 with tapered profile from front to back. case diameter 44 mm. thickness 11.4 mm single click revolving crown design
- MOVEMENT : Seiko Japan Sweep Second 3 Hands (VH31) High Torque Centre second hand moves in 1/4 second increments, resembles mechanical movements
- FUNCTIONS : hours, minutes, Second
- DIAL : Multi layered matt grey B-uhr dial with polished orange luminous hand and embossed luminous hour index.
- CRYSTAL : high quality Super hardened scratch resistant mineral glass.
- WATER RESISTANCE : 50 mt, 5 ATM suitable shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or ocean
- STRAP : Genuine italian grey suede calf leather with engraved
steel buckle , 22 mm lugs best fit for 14 - 23 cm wrist
- WARRANTY : 12 month worldwide warranty