The Navigator 1949 Pilot Watch is engineered and designed to showcase Functionality ,Reliability and precision.
Since its initial introduction, the B-Uhr has gone on to be one of the most important watch designs in history, having a substantial impact on the war years, going on to inspire countless watches, and influencing almost every subsequent pilots’ and military design that followed it.
Tech Specification :
- Case size : Ø 43 mm
- Case material : Surgical grade 316L Stainless steel
- Case thickness : 12.0 mm.
- Case finish : Satin Sand blast Matt finish
- Case Back : Clicked in Stainless Steel
- Movement type : Seiko Japan VH31 Mecha-Quartz
- Movement blueprint : 3 Hands . High Torque hands
- Movement functions : Hours,minutes,seconds
- Dial : Classic Type A design
- Dial colors : white numeral on black background
- Strap Material : Italian worn-out Calfskin leather
- Strap finish : brown with brown stitching
- Strap size: 20 mm. lugs best fit for 12 - 23 cm wrist
- Warranty : 24 month worldwide warranty
- Water Resistant : 50 Mt . swimming and water sports